Best BCAA For Women Reviews
Summary: Are you aware that women need BCAA supplements, too? Read this article and check out our list of the best BCAA for women.
Protein muscle breakdown, also known as catabolism, happens more likely than not when you’re dieting (and bodybuilding) — and even more so, when you’re a woman.
“Why is that?” you say. Since women have a lesser amounts of testosterone, the muscle building hormone, they have a harder time gaining muscle and much easier time losing it.
So, as your body becomes leaner, you lose muscle because it pushes harder to hold on to the fat stores. To satisfy its fuel requirements, it turns to the muscle, leading to muscle loss. But you can turn this catabolic effect around with the best BCAA for women.
- Read more: When to take BCAA Supplements
Benefits of BCAA
Working out aids in dieting, burning more calorie and fat stores, but such also leads to decreased energy levels, making you feel lethargic and eventually leading to rough training sessions.
Why it happens? If your body is too weak or tired to lift as heavy as your body was getting used to, the muscles are going to adapt, not using as much fuel to finish the routine.In this case, your body will not increase in mass and it will use your lean muscle as fuel because you’re not using it in lifting. BCAA can solve that, as it decreases fatigue, helping you lift weights while not using lean muscle to get it done.
Reduces Protein Breakdown
BCAAs are also good in terms of reducing protein breakdown through limiting the activity of what’s responsible to complete the pathway of protein breakdown, while also decreasing complex expressions cause muscle breakdown.
[BCAA can lower the level of mRNA, which codes the components of protein breakdown, from your genes.]
Increases Carbohydrate Availability
These amino acids, namely Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine aren’t metabolized in the same way that other amino acids are. In fact, these BCAAs can be oxidized in the muscle when you’re working out, becoming available as a fuel source.
In the process, these amino acids increase carbohydrate availability when working out, protecting your muscles from protein breakdown.
You can enhance your workout performance by taking the best BCAA for women. It can help you keep a workout intensity to reach peak performance without getting fatigued easily.
Best BCAA Supplements for Women
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.com.
A dual action product, Bulk Supplements BCAA powder aids in metabolism and muscle growth, promising users with massive gains and excellent pumps. The product is ideal for bodybuilders, power lifters and CrossFitters and can be used for pre- and post workout supplementation for muscle protein synthesis. It promotes higher performance results and faster workout recovery.
- BCAA ratio 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
- Minimizes tissue damage while boosting muscle growth
- Supports fast recovery
- Tasteless and bitter for some; might have to add flavor to drink it
This BCAA supplement can help increase lean muscle mass, as it can burn fat for fuel source. An advanced BCAA supplement, it supplies the muscle with amino acids for quick utilization. The product contains Citrulline that can improve oxygen delivery and blood flow.
- Improves performance, recovery and nutrient transport to the muscles
- Helps in burning fat for energy, preventing muscle protein breakdown
- Contains Citrulline, which may help you train harder due to optimized blood flow and oxygen delivery, and Oligopeptides, which promote faster nutrient absorption and muscle recovery
- Not much of a help for bodybuilders, but maybe ideal for cardio-holics
A preworkout BCAA supplement, Naturo Nitro BCAA powder is a stimulant-free product. It boosts protein synthesis in a convenient drink. Aside from being a preworkout drink, it can also be used during and after workout for that supply of amino acids to prevent muscle loss while increasing protein synthesis.
- Contains 5.5 grams of BCAA per serving
- Can be used as a pre, during and post workout drink
- Has a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA
- Promotes quick absorption
- Hard to mix with water
- Taste might be unacceptable for many users
This BCAA supplement capsules can burn calories, making them instantly available for workouts and preventing muscle loss. Without even saying, these supplements can help you lose pounds and gain muscle. They are convenient to use for muscle toning as well.
- Easy to swallow
- Burns fat for fuel and promotes lean muscle mass
- Supports quick muscle recovery
- Natural and pure – with no preservatives, fillers and artificial ingredients; Gluten-free; Dairy-free
- More expensive than other brands in the same category
If you’re looking for the right BCAA supplements but want them in a convenient form, then you might want to opt for Optimum Nutrition’s capsules. With the product, you can optimize muscle protein synthesis while reducing catabolic effect and can experience fast muscle recovery. It is an anti-catabolic and pro anabolic product that you can benefit from if you’re a bodybuilder or a fitness enthusiast who combines diet and exercise to lose weight, improve strength and enhance overall health.
- Convenient capsule forms
- 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine)
- Supports muscle growth and quick exercise recovery
- If taking large BCAA amounts, you might as well try powder forms, as the product, per serving, might be insufficient for serious lifters.
The best BCAA for women is what you need to increase muscle growth and prevent muscle loss as an effect of dieting and bodybuilding. It aids in quick nutrient absorption, fat store utilization, improved performance and enhanced immune system – all for helping you achieve your bodybuilding goals without losing an inch of muscle (as possible).
Did you find this article helpful? Hit share and like, and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.