Top 5 Best Thermogenic Fat Burner Supplements You Should Know
Summary: What are the best thermogenic fat burner supplements? We go over the key ingredients in a fat loss product and unveil the top 5 list in the market today!
To lose weight, you have to be in a caloric deficit state. That is, you have to burn more calories than you consume. This deficit can be achieved by limiting calories from the food you eat, or by burning more calories through exercise, or both.
But sometimes, there comes a point that we find it hard to lose those unwanted fats. Either we hit a plateau on our fat-burning quest or we just can't start the process for reasons such as:
- We can't stop eating
- Our metabolism is slow.
- Our metabolism is just messed up due to genetics or progressing age.
- We don't have the energy to workout.
- Our stress levels are so high that we rely on food for comfort.
- We lack motivation.
This is where fat burners' magic come into play.
In this article, we will be discussing the fundamentals in choosing the best fat burner based on your preference. After you finish reading this, you will be able to determine what product is best for you as we expose the 5 best fat burners of our choice.
How Do Fat Burners Work?
Before you go out and look for a fat burner in the market, you have to understand first how they work.
Fat burners' are known for raising metabolism by causing a thermogenic response to the body. This response causes the body to produce more heat, and in effect, your body will burn more calories. Other fat burners also attack in a different way: aside from raising metabolism. They include ingredients that blunt the appetite of the user and improves their mood, which are crucial for someone dieting.
A combination of these all, coupled with proper diet and exercise, will scorch unwanted fats in way less amount of time.
What Should You Look For In Fat Burners?
Before even thinking of trying a fat burner, there are a few important things to consider:
- A fat burner is just a Supplement like a Multivitamin Supplement or a Protein Powder supplement or a Pre-workout Supplements, but its main function is helping you achieve your fat-loss goals faster. This is assuming that your diet and exercise program are in check and you're in a healthy condition.
- You have to try your best to be in a caloric deficit state for you to reap the most benefit from fat burners. Just because you're taking fat burners already doesn't mean you're free to indulge whenever you want. That's a waste of money.
Now, let's examine the things you should be looking for:
The main reason fat burners have stimulants in them is that these stimulants increase the amount of fat and calories your body burns. They are a key to faster fat loss.
Another reason for having stimulants is because as we diet and as we consume fewer calories than we burn, we feel a decline in our energy levels. Fat burners take care of this by providing you a jolt of energy that you can use for your workouts.
The most common stimulant used in fat burners is Caffeine. But there are other ingredients out there that add to the thermogenic effects and give you more energy such Yohimbine and Synephrine and many other more.
If you think that an added energy won't do you any harm, think again. These stimulants have side effects that most people avoid such as jitters, sleeplessness, increased heart rate and blood pressure, overheating, nausea, kidney damage, and many other.
That's why I told you to have your diet, health condition, and exercise program handled first before getting into fat burners because there are risks involved.
Meanwhile, there are supplement companies that sell fat burners with milder stimulants, and some even sell stimulant-free ones. These fat burners might not have the fat-burning benefits of the stimulants, but they're much safer especially for long-term use. Green tea extract is one of the milder ingredient used and it has some added fat burning properties.
It's up to you whether you will pick the one with stimulants or without. I prefer the fat burners with no or milder stimulant ones because I can always add coffee to it anyway.
2. Appetite suppressants
Many fat burners today have ingredients that blunt the appetite of the user. What could be greater than that? It's common sense to say that if you don't get hungry, you won't eat many. And if you don't eat many? You won't get fat.
The most famous ingredient in the market today that does this is Garcinia Cambogia. This ingredient contains premium 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) level that doesn't only suppress appetite, but also boosts mood and helps the body prevent the conversion of carbohydrates to fat by producing more of the key enzyme called citrate lyase.
When choosing a Garcinia Cambogia product, always look for ones that standardized to contain over 50% HCA.
Another ingredient that does almost the same role is 5-HTP. It increases mood and curbs appetite.
3. Fat mobilization/metabolism
Fat burners also have ingredients that improve your body's ability to release fat and use for energy. Ingredients to look for are:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) - increase the oxidation of fatty acids in the mitochondria of cells. It also appears that ALCAR decreases the consumption of glucose so as to utilize more fatty acids for energy.
- CLA - not only supports metabolism and usage of stored fat for energy during exercise but also preserves muscle mass when dieting.
- Raspberry Ketones - help burns fat faster by causing the fat within cells to be released more effectively.
- Forskolin - elevate lipolysis in cells and increase testosterone, as well as promoting thyroid health.
- L-Tyrosine : boosts mental well-being and mood, because dieting usually causes mood swings for some.
- Bacopa Monniera : increases production of the thyroid hormone T4 that also boosts metabolism, improves cognitive function, and it has mood-boosting and anti-stress properties.
- Dandelion Extract : gets rid of the water under the skin.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract : reduces the absorption of blood sugar (glucose) in the body and promotes usage of fat as fuel.
Now that we know the important ingredients that make fat burners effective, let's go now to the 5 best fat burners of our choice.
5 Best Fat Burners In The Market
Here are the 5 best best fat burner supplements of our choice:
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
Sheer Thermo claims to be the most effective fat burning thermogenic available. With most effective natural fat-burning ingredients, it helps your body fight fat by using clinically effective doses. Sheer Thermo boosts your fights cravings, metabolism and helps your body produce more fat fighting chemicals.
- Solid, basic ingredients.
- Strong stimulants.
- Has 5-HTP support.
- Money back guarantee
- Strong stimulants.
- May cause unwanted side effects.
Vintage Burn has a specifical burning fat and preserving muscle formula. They saw the importance of keeping the muscle because dieting has a high chance of eating it up and muscle mass is important because it burns three times as many calories as fat. Because regular fat burners eat away your muscles, they diminish your best weapon for fighting fat! Recommended for both men and women to give you real and continuing results.
- Burns fat while preserving muscle.
- Increase focus and energy.
- Not too high on caffeine.
- Has a good basic profile.
- No unnecessary ingredients.
- Money back guarantee.
- It doesn't have a non-caffeine version for those who don't want stimulants.
Evlution Nutrition Lean Mode is a solid product. I love the simplicity of its profile--no fillers and unnecessary ingredients. It does have a very mild stimulant(green tea) and all the ingredients are backed up by science. Evlution Nutrition is also one of the trusted brands in Bodybuilding.com
- 5 modes of action to support: Fat Burning, Appetite Control, Metabolism, Antioxidant Level, Positive Mood.
- Preserves muscle mass(CLA).
- Very mild or none stimulants
- Not too many ingredients
- Ingredients are simple yet effective.
- less(if any) side effects.
- Trusted brand.
- It may not be stimulating for others who want a stimulant-based fat burner.
The simplest weight loss product of all. For some, simplicity is the best, and NaturWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract can assure you that you will get nothing except for fat-burning results without additional extras.
- 100% pure Garcinia cambogia.
- High concentration of the main ingredient.
- All natural and non-stimulating.
- Non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free.
- No artificial ingredients.
- No unwanted side effects.
- Maybe not enough for some coz it only uses 1 main ingredient.
Muscletech is one of the most reputable supplement brands in the fitness industry, and Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is one of their products that was on a hype.
This super-thermogenic formula revs up your busy lifestyle by providing extreme energy and maximum thermogenic effects. You can rest assured that losing fat is a guarantee on this one, so long as you can handle its stimulants.
- Extreme energy.
- Enhanced focus.
- Powerful weight loss formula.
- Too much stimulants for some.
- May cause the most unwanted side-effects.
We've picked these 5 best fat burners because they all have the most powerful and effective ingredients for losing fat. They differ in terms of the amounts of stimulants used and other essential stuff, but we guarantee you that they're all effective based on the points discussed above. It's up to your personal preference on how you will be choosing which one to use.
Besides, you must combine with exercises. Here are some articles for weight loss tips:
- How To Get A Jawline: all best tips help you get a jawline.
- How To Lose Weight Fast : This article lays out simple and effective ways for weight loss.
Did you find this article helpful? Hit like and share and let us know your thoughts below!